Professionals – Business Owners – Decision Makers.
Free to attend and network with over 1,000 Business Owners and Decision Makers. You will want to arrive early, bring a co-worker or friend, and at least 50 Business cards. Get ready to grow your Network and Grow your Business!
The ideal exhibitors are B2B doing Business with other Businesses, Consultants, Professional Services, Commercial, Manufacturing, and Industrial
$100 VIP – Attendees will receive a VIP Name Tag, and a Digital Copy of The Phone Directory 48 hours after the event that includes: Company, Name, Title, and Phone
$250 1/2 Page Ad – H= 4.25″ x W= 5.5″ – Advertise your Business on the Houston Small Business Expo website and on in the B/W printed copy of the Events Directory; VIP Name Tag and a Digital Copy of The Phone Directory 48 hours after the event that includes: Company, Name, Title, and Phone
– Luncheon Keynote Speaker
– Expo naming rights: Houston Small Business Expo POWERED by_______________________
1- 0 x 20 Exhibitor booth at the Small Business Expo from 5pm-9pm with an additional 10 Minutes of Speaking time
– Logo on the Small Business Expo Step-&-Repeat Banner
– Attendees are by invitation only and based on Sponsors’ requirements: Industry, Company, Title, and Decision Makers.
– Be the Keynote Speaker or have other speakers as part of a panel “By invitation only” (Great opportunity to invite existing customers and future customers or build new relationships)
– *Optional, Have a Moderator or Strategically Invite a guest Moderator
Houston Small Business Expo will handle all the details from Marketing, Invitation, Check-in, and Coordinating
11:30 am – 12:00 pm – 30 Minute pre networking
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – 60 Minute Lunch
1:00 pm – 1:30 pm – 30 Minute post Networking
50 – 100 attendees $10,000
101 – 150 attendees $15,000
151 – 200 attendees $20,000
– Room location will be based on guest count
– Contact list from Expo and Luncheon
832-289-4633 & 713-409-6127
FREE PARKING AND IMPORTANT PARKING INSTRUCTIONS – For your convenience, we encourage you to park in the garage that is attached to the Norris Centers’ location (paralleling Beltway 8). You will see signs with the Norris name and logo directing you to the correct floors to park. Please note that a number of parking spaces are reserved for other tenants of the complex and have “reserved” signs identifying these spaces. There is plenty of parking, so please avoid parking in these reserved spots.